Costco Wholesale Corporation / prime rib which was actually pork!!
On December 25th I roasted a 11 pound prime rib and, what also what was labeled as a 6 pound Prime rib. Both item # 36237, both clearly labeled "Choice Seasoned Standing Rib Roast- Bone in". Further, the ingredients label clearly states "Rib of Beef". To my shock and horror, the smaller Prime rib was actually a rib of PORK!! My children's father is Jewish and I have Muslim friends. To mislabel a product such as this is very serious thing and ruined our celebration. I would like Costco to address this immediately as I have no intention of standing in a return line for hours. My husband is a brain surgeon, I run a legal company and we value our time. I saved both packaging trays with the attached labels as well as the pork which was not eaten.
I would like Costco to contact me immediately.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - simply purrfect kitty litter is an extremely poor imitation of litter purrfect.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - complaint against store manager eric at the citrus heights california store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card