Costco Wholesale Corporation / my online order

Subject
Your Costco.com Order #[protected] Was Cancelled

Response By Email (Jeni S.) (10/20/2018 12:11 PM)
Hello Kawai,

This email is no longer monitored.

[protected] & [protected] [Service Request: [protected]]

To whom may it concern,

Please forward to (Matt and Stephanie) BOSS!

It's been another week and no reply from either one of them.
Please send me the proof for what Stephanie said and left on my voice mail. I disagree with Stephanie action to block me to shop on Costco.com on electronics.

Since July 2017 my Costco online shopping have been block!

It's call cyber bullying and harassment of customer who did nothing wrong except following the return policy of Costco.

Please see Costco's return policy.
On Membership: We will cancel and refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.

On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price, with the following exceptions:

Electronics: Costco will accept returns within 90 days (from the date the member received the merchandise) for Televisions, Tuner-Free Displays, Projectors, Major Appliances (refrigerators above 10 cu. ft., freezers, ranges, cooktops, over-the-range microwaves, dishwashers, washers and dryers), Computers, Touchscreen Tablets, Cameras, Aerial Cameras (drones), Camcorders, MP3 players and Cellular Phones (return details will vary by carrier service contract).
If you require technical support or warranty assistance for any of the products above, our Costco Concierge Services representatives are available to assist.
Diamonds: 1.00ct or larger: Members returning a diamond over 1.00ct must also present all original paperwork (IGI and/or GIA certificates) at which time they will receive a Jewelry Credit Memo. Within 48 hours, our Costco Graduate Gemologist will inspect for authenticity.
Cigarettes and alcohol: Costco does not accept returns on cigarettes or alcohol where prohibited by law.
Products with a limited useful life expectancy, such as tires and batteries, may be sold with a product-specific limited warranty.
Special Order Kiosk and Custom Installed Programs: Custom product(s) manufactured to our member's personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications.

Stephanie NEEDs to be retrained in Customer Service and be elevated by a third party to see if she is fit for her job at Costco.com

Please unblock my shopping on Costco.com would be appropriated and appreciated.

Sincerely,