Costco Wholesale Corporationcustomer service at membership desk

I went to a Costco in Murray, Utah, and I experienced very upsetting customer service. The customer service rep at the membership desk refused to acknowledge that I was there. He was replacing batteries on some remote controls. I stood at the desk for at least five minutes and there was not even a short greeting. I thought maybe he was too invested in whatever he was doing, but once I moved away, he greeted the next customer. I was discriminated by your employee.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Murray, UTFor a company like Costco, you should not allow your employees to subtly discriminate based on people's race. In this day and age, you need to be more aware and careful with any kind of discrimination. You should train your employees to greet your customers on non-discriminatory basis. Such discriminatory action is imputed on Costco when you allow this to happen. I believe the customer rep's name was Tony. I want you to follow through with this complaint and reprimand your employee so that this kind of discrimination never occurs again.

Ca