Costco Wholesale Corporation

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 by

costco online horrible service

I have to tell you how amazingly disappointed in COSTCO service online. I placed the order referenced TWO WEEKS AGO and still haven't received it! I fully intend to return it now. TWO WEEKS! That a totally UNSATISFACTORY amount of time for an order. COSTCO should be embarrassed! To make it worse I called customer service on November 26th to tell them about an issue with the address, and the customer service representative said it had shipped and the address issue couldn't be corrected. The article didn't ship for four more days! The representative basically misrepresented the truth. That is 100% UNSATISFACTORY! On the 29th of November, I engaged in an online chat to find out why the article hadn't shipped and that representative said the article would be here in two days. That was ALMOST A WEEK AGO! I wish there were someone I could file a complaint with because I am not convinced that anyone at COSTCO will reply or care. THIS IS A TOTALLY UNSATISFACTORY SITUATION and as totally colored my opinion. I will NEVER order from COSTCO and I will further not recommend and will make sure everyone who I can make aware knows about COSTCO's poor service!
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mattresses

Comments

N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Not to stir up a proverbial 'hornets nest, ' but with an issue on the address, could it be that the merchandise was delivered to someone else? I can't begin to tell you how many complaints I've read, especially this time of year, when an shipping address has been entered incorrectly and someone else gets your delivery.
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Shaun R. Yeah according to Fedex. It still hasn’t been delivered. The address physically doesn’t exist, so that would be unlikely.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree