Costco / product choices sold in the stores going downhill fast

I spend more than your average customers, I know this due to the large rebate check I receive every year (2% back, use to receive more with my Amex). I want to say that whoever is making decisions for the store in general, as far as products that are sold in the store, are making one mistake after another!! I have had to return more products this past year and a half than ever in my life. Thankfully you are ok about returns, however if I were to actually return everything that I have been dissatisfied with, the return counter associates would be more rude than they already are!!

I purchase just about everything I can from Costco, that may be changing, seeing the quality going downhill!! I purchased an office chair (that broke and started coming apart after 2 months), am now on my 4th wireless printer (the HP 8625 I think)..this one seems to be very intermittent as far as being compatible with the HP computer I purchased from you as well. Don't get me started on your choice of home appliances, when I saw that you were selling LG, I knew things had gone south...Have you just stopped caring about integrity, or you just go with the cheapest product around?? Honestly, the towels are inferior compared to what you use to sell, but now, the topper for me is the Nikon camera I received for Christmas last year, now I find out that you know there are problems with this camera, probably just like everything else I purchased and you're just banking on the fact that people will just keep these items?? Well, Costco has been my go to for years, I can tell you with enough negative publicity you can go downhill so fast, the integrity of the Costco brand is now questionable. I never thought I would think this or say this, but after 25 years, Costco is making one bad choice after the next...Who is doing all of these deals, you are going to have so many unhappy customers, your reputation will mean zilch!! I guess this is how companies go out of business and for you the writing is on the wall if you don't go back to what got you where you are, QUALITY at an affordable price, first and foremost, for goodness sakes, your prices aren't even the best anymore, now I am having to actually shop around, and guess what I am finding better deals on the exact same items...While you shrink not only the size of your boxes of Graham crackers, you are also shrinking the crackers...Your customers realize all of this. On top of the recall letters I receive every other month for the frozen food that I have purchased..Why aren't you sending a refund along with the recalls?? Since I am expected to either come in to show you that I have the food or just toss it?? That's ridiculous, you know that I purchased the items, so you need to send a refund for what you're expecting me to waste my time coming into get a refund for?? So, now again this year, you have a very small selection for your Christmas items and they aren't great toys...Who is doing your purchasing, you are missing your prime shoppers like myself, and believe me you're going to be stuck with items again due to the choices of what you're selling!! Maybe you should do a customer satisfaction survey and find out what we want and what we are unhappy with..Don't go by Consumer Reports, because they are full of it!! Talk to your actual customers that spend the most in your stores!!

Hb