Costco Online Pharmacy / terrible customer service
Costco's drug prices may be cheaper, but the amount of time you'll spend on the phone because customer service reps don't follow through with what they say they will do, will leave you so frustrated, you'll gladly pay a higher price elsewhere. Your prescription has to be in your cart before they will ship it to you. But, often, you are not notified when it's "in process" and ready to be put in your cart. Days can go by in your busy life if you don't check their web site 2-3 times daily, resulting in your running low on meds.
If you have to change something on your account, DON'T ASSUME! I went online and changed my address and then a week later called and spoke to a rep because I didn't receive my meds. They shipped my meds to my old address because their website doesn't state ANYWHERE that you have to enter your address change in three different places for it to go through.
I went from being a "self-pay" customer to having medical insurance. I've spent about two hours over the past two months with customer service trying to correct mistakes for this new glitch: they have tried to charge me for prescriptions despite my insurance covering generics 100%. Now, they don't want to ship my order unless I give them my credit card number again (WHY? All my generic prescriptions are covered 100%) I will be out of medications by the time the order reaches me and who knows how many more phone calls I have to make! And, I talked to a supervisor yesterday, she promised she would correct my order and send it out. Good thing I checked today, it's still not sent out. I will be out of meds on Monday.
When you call, each phone call can take as long as 40 minutes. Try that on your lunch hour as I have been doing. The reps sound bored and uncaring when you call, even the supervisors. I think they must have all the business they need because they certainly don't act like they want to keep their customer.
I'm having my prescriptions transferred to my local pharmacy.
More Costco Online Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - simply purrfect kitty litter is an extremely poor imitation of litter purrfect.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - complaint against store manager eric at the citrus heights california store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Refresh Skin Therapy Fruit Acid 15% Gel Peel/Skin burnt after use
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - refresh skin therapy fruit acid 15% gel peel
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - citibank card