Costco / organic whole milk contains fish oil
I have been purchasing Organic milk from Costco from last 3 years. Last week i brought oragnic milk and i also conusmed some of the cartons, without knowing the milk has a fish oil.
How come an Organic milk has ingredients like FISH OIL.
When you say ORGANIC means it is pure and should not contain any additives or preservatives. The product did mentioned omega-3, but there are natural omega-3 found and we dont suspect the milk can have fish oil in it.
The product is called ORGANIC WHOLE MILK, if you add Fish Oil, the name should be something else. This is misguiding the people.
We are a vegetarian and consumed the milk without knowing it has a fish content. I would like to request you and mark these product appropriately and i also want my money back for these products.
Costco should change the name of this product, ORGANIC WHOLE MILK should be just milk and should not contain fish oil.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Optical - not honoring warranty 
- Costco Optical Dept at Lodi California - service I receive at lodi optical dept at costco
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - usury of the citibank costco card
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - cashier attitude
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - mocha freeze, chocolate frozen yogurt and chocolate chip cookies
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - assault