Costa Coffee "zero points" / penge west coast (south east london)
Went to the Costa, they served me a barely warm latter. Did not want to argue but instead heard the dirty talk about the customers. In particular: " She is the worst customer", - to be honest I was disgusted. How you can talk about the customers in front of the customers???? It's so dull. They all needed to be to fired and replaced by someone who is nice and kin to work hard for the sake of the business. Costa becoming worse and worse each day. And it comes to the price, it is not cheap at all...!!!
Updated by olga berezh, Oct 28, 2018
Went to the Costa (Penge) South East London, the coffee was barely warm, I did not want to argue instead was hearing a dirty talk about customers: " She is the worst customer, one barrister said. How on earth you can talk like that about the customers who are loyal to the coffee business. Please fire them all and hire a good nice people who are not crunching the faces and talk nonsense.
More Costa Coffee "zero points" Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - uncleanliness & bad attitude staff
- Costa Coffee - helen
- Costa Coffee - discrimination against a person with a disability 
- Costa Coffee - over pricing in one location of costa 
- Costa Coffee - a very rude waiter