Costa Coffee / suspect cheque
A number of days ago, I requested an urgent answer to the question of a suspect HSBC cheque that was sent for me to submit for clearance on behalf of a company called "Costa Coffee" . I sent all the correspondence and the cheque (Poultry Branch) for you to verify if it was indeed genuine. I am now receiving constant calls asking if the cheque has cleared. All the information and cheque was sent to your Fraud Operations, Fraud Office, Park Street. Please either advise of the status of the cheque or provide a telephone number at your office in Park Street, in order that I may discuss this matter.
Best regards, John Tildesley.
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - 'egg mayo' sandwich
- Costa Coffee - unethical behaviour
- Costa Coffee - basingstoke costa leisure park
- Costa Coffee - poor service, rude staff, points not added
- Costa Coffee - toast