Costa Coffee / basingstoke drive thru
Racism. My husband went to the drive through last night approximately 22:15 to get a hot chocolate for our daughter who wasn't feeling too well. He has never been to the drive thru before and as he saw people inside the store, he assumed it was opeed. However, he was completely ignored whilst in his car by the window by staff who clearly saw him waiting. He said a male staff member was about to approach the window to open it and a lady told him not to. He saw all this whilst the window was still not opened. I will make this public and ensure that I never visit a costa store again. I AM bitterly disappointed as i spend a lot on visits to coffee shops, but at least there is Starbucks!
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - poor service, rude staff, points not added
- Costa Coffee - toast
- Costa Coffee - no delivery again!
- Costa Coffee - customer service
- Costa Coffee - rude and silly excuse