Costa Coffeerude attitude

B Review updated:

I m a regular costa coffee costumer where I pop in everyday and spending 5 hours having my coffee, panini etc.. Today I really disappointed after all that eating and drinking I asked second time for the internet password (Which is expired every hour) and the counter told me to spend some money.. I never come face to face this kind of question before.. I m not a person just sitting hours and hours without spending any penny. I m not going to come to costa ever again..

• R
      Dec 23, 2013

That will make them happy. Maybe you should get a job.

• G
      Dec 23, 2013

Everyday you are spending 5 hours in coffee shop means you don't have any Job. simply you will order a coffee and use the internet for chatting with girls.
    Bleddy ###er go and search for a Job otherwise join in Costa coffee as a waiter.

• B
      Dec 23, 2013

Look this is a coffee shop not a hotel. You want free internet access buy another coffee every now and then.

• T
      Jan 11, 2014

Managers are so grumpy and rude to customers and staff. Very awkward environment, not somewhere I'll buy from again. A young male member of staff with glasses on was doing his best effort to ignore the bickering of his managers behind him. Felt bad for him, super awkward.