Coricraft Group — service
I made arrangements for my couches to be delivered 17/11/2018. I got the sms to advise that it will be delivered between 13:15 and 15:15.
They came around 13:30 and they brought the one couch in the yard, took the pillows out and took them upstairs. The couch on the other hand remained downstairs and they advised me that there was no way the couch would actually go into my house and I need to go back to the store and chose anther set. Precise words, a slouchy or a 2 seater.
I went back to the store spoke to Maggie to advise her of such, she was very shocked as we remembered then that we actually measured to ensure the couch would fit.
We called the warehouse and I spoke to Kayla who confirmed they will redeliver the couches on Monday, Nov 19. This didn't happen as I got a call from Comfort saying that this is not right as the couches would only be delivered, Nov 20 after 4.
Well this also has NOT happened. I am not happy at all
More Coricraft Group Complaints & Reviews
- Coricraft - I will never ever use coricraft again 
- Coricraft - mattress
- Coricraft - avoid buying from coricraft at all costs! 
- Coricraft - product not performing as indicated
- Coricraft - scam 
- Coricraft Group - damaged couch
- Coricraft - quality of couches and dining room chairs
- Coricraft Group - 2seater titanic couch
- Bookshelves - bad customer service and product
- Coricraft Group - products and aftercare service