Coricraft — I will never ever use coricraft again
I just wanted to write a report on my total dissatisfaction towards the services & products of Coricraft furniture group. I ordered a couch from Coricraft Boksburg & initially the 8 week wait for my couch didn't seem an issue as I assumed I would receive a quality product. Instead I received a brand new couch that was damaged during transportation and torn. In addition while fitting the couch the delivery guys very kindly dragged it across my brand new tiles leaving brown marks I can't even scrub off.
So on delivery I made a note of the damage on the delivery note & I then had to phone Coricraft on 3 separate occasions to try get an assessor to come look at the damage. After a week and a half the assessor did come and agreed that the product was indeed damaged & informed me to wait for the guys to come collect the couch again, meaning i'm required to leave work early again for the collection and second delivery. My main dissatisfaction however is that more than 2 weeks after receiving the damaged couch (and 10 weeks since I ordered it) & I still dont have any feedback regarding when this will be fixed.
One thing is for sure, I will NEVER ever use Coricraft again!!!
More Coricraft Complaints & Reviews
- Coricraft - mattress
- Coricraft - avoid buying from coricraft at all costs! 
- Coricraft - product not performing as indicated
- Coricraft - scam 
- Coricraft Wndhoek/Namibia - customer service
- Coricraft Group - damaged couch
- Coricraft - quality of couches and dining room chairs
- Coricraft Group - 2seater titanic couch
- Bookshelves - bad customer service and product
- Coricraft Group - products and aftercare service