CoricraftI will never ever use coricraft again

I just wanted to write a report on my total dissatisfaction towards the services & products of Coricraft furniture group. I ordered a couch from Coricraft Boksburg & initially the 8 week wait for my couch didn't seem an issue as I assumed I would receive a quality product. Instead I received a brand new couch that was damaged during transportation and torn. In addition while fitting the couch the delivery guys very kindly dragged it across my brand new tiles leaving brown marks I can't even scrub off.

So on delivery I made a note of the damage on the delivery note & I then had to phone Coricraft on 3 separate occasions to try get an assessor to come look at the damage. After a week and a half the assessor did come and agreed that the product was indeed damaged & informed me to wait for the guys to come collect the couch again, meaning i'm required to leave work early again for the collection and second delivery. My main dissatisfaction however is that more than 2 weeks after receiving the damaged couch (and 10 weeks since I ordered it) & I still dont have any feedback regarding when this will be fixed.

One thing is for sure, I will NEVER ever use Coricraft again!!!

Mo

Comments

• Qu
      Oct 25, 2015

Miss leading 6 months free interests at Cresta Coricraft store. I bought a dining room set and asked for the 6 months free interests which is written all over their store. Paid it in exactly 6 months. To my surprise they added interests. This whole issue has been going on and no one can help to resolve it. They asked for ID copy the second time. MY ADVISE TO EVERYONE BECAREFUL, THEY ARE CROOKS. As for me and my family and friends will never buy anything from them ever and I'm not paying any interests.
    I'm prepare to expose them further...I'm on a mission.

• Gi
      Jan 30, 2016

I bought a bed in May 2015 from Coricraft Sandton and broke twice since then. Shoddy construction and bad quality. I tried numerous times to solve the issue with Coricraft Santon, but kept on being ignored. I eventually went in person to confront them and they delivered a new bed which broke within a couple of weeks. Out of desperation i moved my complaints to the Kramerville office as they seemed more professional. After they suggested that they construct extra support beams, they eventually arrived three hours late today with the wrong kit and i sent them packing. One thing is for sure, i will never use Coricraft again.

• St
      Apr 20, 2016

Bunch of crooks!!! Not sure if it is Coricraft or RCS to blame but I was told that I was offered 6 months interest free so too advantage of their supposed deal. I provided all of my account details for the monthly debit order. My latest statement arrives and it shows that I have attracted over R500 interest for just that month alone?!! Days and endless emails of trying to get a straight answer and then I am told that my debit order didn't go through and so the 6 month interest free agreement is immediately cancelled and the loan amount attracts interest at 24%!!! Asked why it didn't go through and I was told that it was because I didn't have sufficient funds... so I produce proof that on the debit due date there was over R100 000 available in the account. Surprise surprise I still haven't heard back and my emails are not being responded to. And why did nobody contact me to inform me of any issues?!!! Funniest part: Most of the furniture only well after a month of ordering it... maybe I should charge them interest for that month then. STEER CLEAR OF CORICRAFT AND RCS!!!