Continental Finance / FRAUD and HARASSMENT

1 IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-518-6141

First of all what kind of credit card company charges you to make a payment? This company has been nothing but problems. After a bad divorce, my credit like a lot of people hit the skids. I signed up for this card with the promise of outstanding customer service and rebuilding my credit. The first couple of months went fine. However I noticed that when I made my payments, they charged me EXTRA to make them! Things got worse and I lost my father and daughter in a car wreck so needless to say some things slipped my mind. Once getting back on track with bills on my own I noticed that I had neglected this credit card. I attempted to make amends and set up a payment schedule with this company. The woman, LaQuisha that I talked to on the phone said that I was full of crap and it's people like me who make her hate her job!!! I asked to speak to her supervisor and was called a deadbeat ### and hung up on. Upon calling back I got another person who did not care to hear my complaint but instead took my information. I have been making automated payments since to get this paid off but still get harassing phone calls from this company. My suggestion to anyone who is considering this card is to NOT get it. They are rude, unthoughtful people who obviously all hate their jobs.

Comments

27th of Feb, 2008

First off I am sorry to hear about the accident your family members were in. No one can deny the stress it puts you under.

However, I do not know of any credit card companies, or utility companies or any other places that do not charge to make payments over the phone. If you know of any, please clue us in. Why didn't you just mail a check?