Continental Airlines / No compensation for abuse suffered at airline center

Have already written a complaint a/b Continental's service. Just adding on - that when I submitted a written letter to Barbara Adams your Customer Complaint Manager a/f all the inconveniences & insensitivities that I experienced she had the audacity to mention that we will be sure to provide better care when we service you again. Where is the compensation for people's hard earned money? Where is the consideration to a human being's rights & privileges? This seems to have been flown out the window in Continental Airlines! I was appalled at the staff's treatment that day of my flight!! Furthermore, why would I want to patronize & promote an airlines that disregards its passengers? We know you're out there to make a buck, but at least have the decency to conceal this with some politeness in your human relationships.
I was waiting to receive some compensation in some shape or form from your complaint center, a voucher, reimbursement of money spent for purchase of new ticket which we discussed was dealt w/ horrific security issues, instead of an empty letter filled w/ nonsense!

Comments

26th of Mar, 2009

the pathetic level of service i received from continental airlines rivals that of greyhound bus service!!! it was an absolute nightmare!!!

• In
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I feel the same way about Continental. They got us into Houston past mid night (my car service was closed and hotel shuttle is no longer in service). I was with two children 4 and 6 years old. They agent told me they won't offer ANY help. We were welcome to spend a night at the airport or pay for a taxi (on my expense). After I filed a complaint with the airline, they gave me a few paragraphs of nonsense. They blame it all on the weather. As for Cathy Pacific, they gave us dinner, hotel and breakfast in April, 09 when they had to land in Toronto instead of New York due to bad weather. Continental should learn to be more humane and stop telling their passengers "They are glad the issue was resolved (on your expense)" Other airlines do go out of their way to take care their passengers (not that they were obligated to)