Continental Airlines / No compensation for abuse suffered at airline center
Have already written a complaint a/b Continental's service. Just adding on - that when I submitted a written letter to Barbara Adams your Customer Complaint Manager a/f all the inconveniences & insensitivities that I experienced she had the audacity to mention that we will be sure to provide better care when we service you again. Where is the compensation for people's hard earned money? Where is the consideration to a human being's rights & privileges? This seems to have been flown out the window in Continental Airlines! I was appalled at the staff's treatment that day of my flight!! Furthermore, why would I want to patronize & promote an airlines that disregards its passengers? We know you're out there to make a buck, but at least have the decency to conceal this with some politeness in your human relationships.
I was waiting to receive some compensation in some shape or form from your complaint center, a voucher, reimbursement of money spent for purchase of new ticket which we discussed was dealt w/ horrific security issues, instead of an empty letter filled w/ nonsense!
More Continental Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour
- United Airlines - I will never be flying with United again
- United Airlines - complaint submitted on July 29 was never resolved