Consumers Energy / Put unpaid sons gas bill on mine
About seven months ago, consumers energy gas company started billing an unpaid gas bill-my sons-to my account. My gas bill is always paid, but they issue a shut-off notice to me every time they do this. They've got all the proper information to make this stop, but they won't stop. He hasn't paid it, which doesn't have anything to do with me-but they keep putting his bill on mine, trying to make me pay it. Like I said, this has been going on for months now. Short of getting a lawyer, what can I do about this? I'm trying to get ahold of channel 7's action news to help, but it seems impossible to get in touch with them, and I'm at my wits end. If I had any extra money, I would pay the damn thing just to make them leave me alone, but I have no job, it's affecting our relationship and my girlfriend's health, and we barely make it on my girlfriend's ssd income. But this situation shouldn't exist in the first place. I NEED HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THESE IDIOTS AT CONSUMERS ENERGY STOP HARASSING ME!!!
More Consumers Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Consumers Energy - State of mi energy draft
- Consumers Energy - meter move out 
- Consumers Energy - Paying for Someone Elses Use 
- Consumers Energy - Budget Plan Scam 
- Consumers Energy - Terrible customer service! 
- Consumers Energy - heating rebates - the scame.
- Consumers Energy - investigations dept
- Consumers Energy - power lines 
- Consumers Energy - unethical behavior
- Consumers Energy - overcharge for service not used.