Consumers Energy Group- OIL / no fuel
I was on a budget plan and I had $1200 that they owed me in oil they let my oil tank run dry and did not return my phone calls that we need oil. It was January and our house was freezing So I called another company and they called me back in ten minutes and helped me out. Now Consumers will not give me back my money. Beware. Also when the oil was delivered by the new company they charge me $2.19 per gallon and consumers was ripping me off for $3.89 per gallon all season. Beware stay away from this dishonest company . They are not what they say a group made up to help the consumer and save money they have cost me more money then they saved me. And the employees in service are very nasty.
More Consumers Energy Group- OIL Complaints & Reviews
- Consumers Energy - put unpaid sons gas bill on mine 
- Consumers Energy - state of mi energy draft
- Consumers Energy - meter move out 
- Consumers Energy - paying for someone elses use 
- Consumers Energy - budget plan scam 
- Consumers Energy - construction
- Consumers Energy - the person at consumer power I contacted was rude, patronizing and distinctly unhelpful
- Consumers Energy - heating rebates - the scame.
- Consumers Energy - investigations dept
- Consumers Energy - power lines