Consumer Portfolio Service / car loan

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:

consumer portfolio services finace me a car loan. on the may 2014, one month before a got BK..and right after the bk a got the loan some how cps, make a mistake they report to the credit my loan on the BK. and my carloan don't have to be file on the BK and never got fix may lawyer kirk moore send thend a letter to cps and they never got a answer, a pay the loan for two years .this is the one the worst credit union a ever have...pluss I try to return the car and they told me they goona sell the car and pluss a have to pay what ever balance, , , , , , a talk to jennyfer [protected] #15727 she is the supervicer at cps.she has the worse atittud ever...

St
Apr 24, 2016

Comments

• St
      24th of Apr, 2016

im not just happy with the service off consumer portfolio services

• Ex
      3rd of Aug, 2016

I paid off my loan over 8 years ago but today they suddenly start harassing me for $1289 they claim I owe in unpaid interest! According to the lying and abusive rep I spoke to 8 years ago there was still $12 unpaid and after they added their interest it's now $1289 lol.

There's just two things wrong with this claim $12 plus interest and costs after 8 years would not equal the sum they are demanding and as the debt is over 7 years old they are not supposed to be able to collect it either.

When I told their rep this he got very abusive and threatened legal action unless I paid immediately and then when I asked for written confirmation he told me "what the [censored] you expect us to prove what you know you owe us!" When I pointed out the fact that when I had agreed to his end of the conversation being recorded I had done the same on my end he hung up.

Please people do NOT trust these people as they lie and threaten to try to get you to pay money you probably don't owe.