[Resolved] Conserviceutility bill

I wanted to add in on complaints about Conservice. Our utilities for our 2 bedroom apartment in downtown Los Angeles has steadily increased since our complex switched to Conservice. We are also required to pay utilities with the rent. I'm confused if it is the complex or Conservice that is causing this hike in utilities, I have read that apartment complexes are able to "rip you off" with utilities using Conservice as the billing company. In any case it seems there are enough complaints about this company for a series of years that class action suit should be in progress!!!

• Resolution statement

• I'm sorry for any frustration regarding your billing. We would be happy to explain how your charges are calculated and help with any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to us at [protected] or [protected]@conservice.com.

Fr