Conns / Sony Computer / restocking fee
I pick up a new computer from Conns for about $900.00. When I tried using it most of the software that came with it said it would not work due to the Vistia software it came with and many other problems. I have several accounts with Conns and always pay on time. I had my works IP person look at it and I was told the computer was bad. I called Conns within 24 hours and informed them of the defective produce and was told I would have to pay 15% restock fee to exchange it. I returned it to the store within the first 24 hours but could only leave it with employees because I will not sign a paper agreeing to the 15%.
]My advise is DO NOT USE CONNS
More Conns / Sony Computer Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair
- Conns.com - refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service
- Conn's Home Plus - lg oven - double oven - clearance section