Having problems with Nickelodeon?

Nickelodeon Customer Service Contacts

1515 Broadway
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nickelodeon Customer Service. Initial Nickelodeon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nickelodeon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nickelodeon. Discuss the issues you have had with Nickelodeon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nickelodeon Complaints & Reviews

NickelodeonNick Jr

What's with this "black sunshine" commercial??? I do not need my three year old hearing people glorifying only one skin tone. Let alone hearing people talk about a skin tone at such a young age. They are literally just talking about their black skin tone in this commercial. What is wrong with these producers?? Not going to let my child watch this crap anymore. Nick jr is not being inclusive it is specifically EXCLUDING other races in their commercials. Toddlers watch this stuff!

NickelodeonNegative ads

I was watching nickelodeon because my old shows were on from when I was a kid. I am disturbed with "the kid of the year" ad. I, myself have stepped away from news media and try to avoid it at all costs. I did want to watch my old shows though. Then I see children holding up signs saying "no justice, no peace" "there's no planet B" I'm disturbed, this use to be a peaceful channel but now it's playing into the bias. Children should focus on being children.

NickelodeonPromotes sexuality, gender confusion

As I am walking through my home, my two boys six and 4 are sitting watching a commercial on your network about celebrating sexuality, never mind that I believe a certain way, but for any child to have a network try to introduce sex and the celebration of those that are not a man and woman in a romantic way, is a disgusting agenda, and I will not do anything more than turn off your network, refuse to purchase your comment or merchandise. I will now need to explain to my boys why they saw this

NickelodeonChannel and commercial choice

I honestly is very disappointed with Nick this is supposed to be a kids channel I find it crazy that you guys are showing homosexual relationships I think it is very inappropriate an the fact that kids look up to Nick and of course they're going to think having homo relationships is okay at a young age and it's not it feels like the gay community wants to come out but they are pushing it because showing it on channels an commercials is unnecessary and very irrelevant for kids to think about that at a young age🤦🏾‍♀️ Nick is showing boys that they should look like girls an do makeup at a very young age coming out homo is a choice you make when your older Nick needs to make Nick more appropriate for kids

NickelodeonThe "girls rule Sundays" moniker is sexist and should be removed.

Nick Junior (owned by CBS and Viacom?) has a "girls rule Sundays" but no equivalent offering for boys. My son has asked why this is done. Neither boys nor girls should be "favored" in today's society. It is a bad example and divisive. It is also probably illegal under current anti-discrimination laws. Please contact this company and let them know of their violation.

NickelodeonProgramming

First of all how come you're only showing two episodes of George Lopez? Also why can't you do the times on the exact 1/2 your instead of offset times? You're the only channel that does it. No other channels do this. I've complained about this before and y'all changed it for a short time. Don't understand why y'all are the only channel that does this. Doesn't make any sense in my book.

Nick Jr.girl's rule sundays

I am a mother of a 3 year old boy and 4 month old little girl. I think it is absolutely horrible that you have a special day designated for little girls but not for little boys. What message is this sending to our youth? That girls are more important or special than boys are? Because my son doesn't understand why girls get recognized by his favorite TV channel but he and other boys don't, and I honestly don't know what to tell him. You should be empowering all children, regardless of their gender. You should really think about removing "Girls Rule Sunday" or adding a "Boys Rule Saturday".

Nickelodeon — the secret world of alec maek

I believe myself to be ripped off on an original idea I had in a 90's Lincoln Continental. The idea wa...

Nickelodeon — loud house

My son is 6 and loves this cartoon, but I was watching the episode about little white lies and when he asked...

Nickelodeonloudhouse

My children don't need the homosexual agenda rammed down their throats during a cartoon! We are through with you and the cartoon loud house. It was one thing for the boy to have two dads but to incorporate a gay girl too!! Too over the top for children... ridiculous! This doesn't represent my family, or most families, with children. Way to lose viewers! Congrats, hope you enjoy it when other parents stop tuning in.

Nickelodeonsports awards

I am complaining about the sports you include and don't include in your choice awards. I am not going to be naming off the different sports you include because I would miss one you include and someone would say I'm wrong, etc. I don't understand why the sports choice awards don't include the sport, Volleyball. I mean look up the definition of sports. On Google in specific you will find it saying an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. Now, you can't say that Volleyball doesn't meet all of that definition. Can you? Volleyball does take a lot of skill and I feel volleyball players should be given the chance to take the honor of the award. Please change this. This isn't just for me that likes the sport it's for all volleyball players. I really can't believe you haven't noticed this. I'm going to say this again PLEASE CHANGE IT.

Nickelodeonkids choice sports

I am complaining about the kids choice sports awards hosted by nickelodeon. Football, baseball, tennis, swimming, soccer, basketball, nascar, gymnastics, skateboarding, skiing, boxing, hockey and golf are all the sports included in this awards show. I was very very disappointed to see that my very favorite sport that I love and inspires many kids is not included in the awards. Volleyball is a amazing, respectable sport that gets left out all the time. I am outraged they need to include this sport so kids who play this sport have the opportunity to be apart of this.

Nickelodeon Channel — Offensive content

I have now blocked all Nickelodeon channels due to the annoying & offensive amount of RAP that has poisoned...

Nickelodeoninappropriate show

This new show called Winx Club is about Vampires. Why would I even want my child to watch a show about vampires. I honestly feel it is not appropriate for toddlers to be watching. Nick Jr. cut out a lot of air-time for shows ( Dora and Friends, Peppa Pig, Olivia, WallyKazam, Tean Umizoomi and Max and Ruby, etc) to make matters worse when they cut them it's not even on demand. I am very upset that nick Jr would even allow that show on nick jr, maybe it can air on teen nick. This is just one of the complaints that I'm sure i will not get a response back about.

• Th
                          thel Aug 11, 2015

@poster- Please research the show. it is about fairies not vampires who learn to believe in themselves to learn what they can do to overcome a situation. THIS is instilling the thought of "you can do anything you put your mind to it" i have seen the series since season 1 episode 1 the vampires of the winx universe are new characters, but the main group [the winx] are fairies.

Nickelodeon aka nick screens every series they put on tv. the ones chosen for nick jr. are chosen to be 98% capable of teaching stuff that is beneficial to kids.

• Th
                          thel Aug 11, 2015

@upsetparent - you obviously have not seen more than a few minutes of the show. i have watched every episode since it first aired. Winx club is correct being in nick Jr. winx club is about believing in your self and striving to prove to your self that you can do anything as long as you don't stop believing in their your own abilities. the bad guys range from many walks of life. vampires might be one of the races in the universe of winx club. in each season the main character bloom and her friends face challenges just like we do that makes them not believe in their abilities. soon as they over come the set backs and recall believing in them self they can overcome anything. the fact that you believe its all about vampires means you haven't done research into the show at all.

Nickelodeonpoor executive decisions

Network consistently insists on putting Power Rangers on summer hiatus too early in the year before Summer.
                        Always "crunches" the end credits by marginalizing them at the bottom of the screen instead of showing a full credit sequence.

NickJr — Inappropriate shows for children

I am absolutely upset that someone made the decision to have nick mom start after 10pm on the NICKJR network!...

Nickelodeon — shows being aired on nicktoons

Ok so lets just get one thing straight. The live shows that nickelodeon airs suck. I have grown up hating...

Nickelodeonrabbid invasion

Recently Nickelodeon has come out with several new shows that have been rated Y7, and yet I don't want my 11 year old watching them. In one episode of Rabbid Invasion we have a man plopping himself on a toilet to what we can only imagine must be horrific diarrhea from the look on his face (which turned green as and he began to make the clenched push face). Then in the same episode we see a rabbit in a pink g-string with what appears to be a dollar sticking out of the back dancing around. In the same episode we also see another rabbit getting a vacuum hose stuck up his behind (butt cheeks shown with definition). This is Y7? I can't even block this without blocking pretty much every other show on the television! Don't even get me talking about Sanjay and Crag, again with a Y7 rating.

Nickelodeonworst network of 2005-present.

I am so tired of having to hear about this pathetic excuse of a network. After the spongebob movie, the network went downhill real fast. Speaking of spongebob, it became the antithesis of the [protected] spongebob. The characters are flanderized, and everything else is puerile. Same goes with the other shows (Well, except for avatar, but I don't even care about that show). Fb and cc is pitiful, and unwatchable. I can't believe that it stooped this low. I hate this network! It makes cartoon network look like the hub compared to how the shows are written. And that is miserably pathetic.

I plan to take all of its blocks off of my air. May that atrocious network die violently.

NickJr — TV Programming

Recently Nick Jr did some programming changes and its not very likely for any parent to sit and watch a...