Conn's / conn's employees and the company are untruthful dogs

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Will be protesting Conn's with between five to fifteen people on 01/01/09 starting at 4:30 p.m. at 7730 I.H. 35 at Walzem, San Antonio, Texas 78218. Plan to sent out a press lease between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m on December 31, 2008. Please join, you do not have to stay long. I have almost completed my DTPA letter will be filing a copy with all websites. I am inclosing a copy of my petition as well.

Stand up and protest, Conn's steals from its customers one dollar at a time which adds up to millions over time. They want you to suffer in silence. Save your fellow citizens from abuse. Record Conn's employees, as long as you are a party to the communication, in Texas it is legal.

After a year and a half of off and on problems with Conn's, related to my computer today I found out that Conn's never sent my Computer to Sony for repairs. In May of 2007 I was told by Conn's service center that the reason I was taking six to eight weeks to repair my computer was, it was in the possession of Sony. I spoke to Sony today and discovered that everything Conn's has told me was a lie. Conn's sales persons are untruthful, Conn's customers representatives are untruthfu, Conn's repair persons are untruthfu. Don't believe anything they say.

Buy at your own risk.

I also discovered that if I had called Sony they would have sent someone out to repair my computer or sent me a box to forward my computer to them for repair. Sony also told me that they would have replaced the computer after two attempted repairs. Don't buy Conn's replacement plans, I did and they ripped me off. Instead of replacing my computer, Conn's lied to me to avoid a charge back fee from Sony.

Don't post on my3cents.com. When I went over 1, 000 hit and 16 votes they removed my posting, but they never removed any of the negative hater's comments. Why? This is a pro-business website which allows individuals to trash you and even threaten violence against you. But they do not suspend they privileges. Why is that.

Comments

My
  30th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Just a quick note regarding Mr. Kirkwood's comment about our site, My3cents.com.

We removed Mr. Kirkwood's user account due to numerous violations of our site terms and conditions, including the creation of multiple user accounts and attempting to manipulate our review rating system.

Regards,
My3cents Team
Ma
  31st of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It is funny that within minutes after I posted my complaint on this website, my3cents.com responded. Why is that?

I did not create any user accounts. I mass e-mailed my family, friends, and clients all over the nation asked them to review my posting, to vote, and comment if they wish. At no time did my3cents.com e-mail contact me during their alleged investigation. I had over 1, 000 plus hits and I was starting to get positive comments before my posting was withdrawn and my userid suspended. My3cents.com has a right to operate their sit in any manner they choose, but we all know what the site is about now. My3cents.com allows individual to slam you and not offer any helpful advise. It is clear that my3cents.com is a pro-business website what want you to post you complaint and go away. If you do not go away the pro-business groupies demean and bad mouth you. If you friends, family members, and others come to your aid they, my3cents.com removes your posting.

I was providing individuals with free information as how to sue Conn's and document their violations of Texas DTPA. That is why my posting was withdrawn. My3cents.com should not be used by serious consumers interested in protesting or commenting negatively about a company.
Ma
  1st of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
All issues are resolved with Conn's, there will be not protest. I would like the thank all individuals at Conn's Corporate office for taking the time on January 1, 2009 to help me resolve this issue. I have been a long time customer of Conn's and feel this matter is resolved and will fulfill my obligations to them accordingly.
  11th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had my own problems with my3cents.com recently.
I'm the CEO of a small organization called Citizens United Against Corporate Corruption. I had a very difficult time getting along with the regulars there, because I liked to trash Target Stores a lot. That's a big no-no over there. At first I didn't take these regulars seriously. But it kept getting worse. Everything I said was supposedly a lie and many of them started demanding that all my posts and user ID get removed.
The admins never deleted their posts only those of newer posters who dared in the slightest way to insult them back. Knowing this was bad for my organization, I stopped posting there. One of the jerks commented there was a "God" afterall, as a result of my leaving. What kind of God does he worship? Anyway, I requested a change of ID and a new start with My3cents.com but they kept sending me incorrect info. I can take a hint, I'm done with those people.
  21st of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I thought the biggest problem on my3cents were the way the regulars went out of their way to blast people who gave Target bad reviews. Are these regulars really the admins? I've tried several times to get back on my3cents under a new moniker but they keep giving me bogus passwords.

Now I just read recently that a complaint site called "Yelp" is corrupt. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Yelp was accused by many companies of soliciting them for money. Those who refused to pay said the ratings of their own companies dropped.

Yelp was also accused of improving the ratings of companies who did pay them. Two bad reviews I made against Target have of course both disappeared.

Corporate America has taken over just about everything now. If they also take over the consumer complaint sites, America is in big trouble.
  21st of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
People think I'm just blasting Target because of my own bad experience with their deadbeat insurance company called Sedgwick. That's what got me started.

However, the more our organization reads about them the more we want to go after them. The CEO and the rest of their upper brass are a bunch of sociopaths. Check out these links...

28th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ouch, you lumped me together with the regulars. :-)

No, I wasn't there very long. The insults didn't bother me. Most of them weren't very witty anyway. (I hope they read this) LOL

But I had to move on, because constantly being called a liar was bad for my new organization. There were a few people there I liked that I'll miss.

Everything we say online gets assigned a link on Google, so we have to be careful.
  15th of Apr, 2009
Biccey: For the sake of my organization I had to leave quietly. But sooner or later, I'll get back there under a new moniker with fellow members and throw so many insults their way they'll be crying for their mamas.

They're real good at smacking people when they have them outnumbered 10-1. Like to see how they do with the odds evened out. :-)

Meanwhile, we have bigger fish to fry like the hated Forest City Enterprises and the poisonous Target Stores.

Conn's Home Plus Logo Conn's Home Plus