Conns / DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING AND HARRASSING PHONE CALLS BUT I CONNED THEM...
I had a bad time at conns in buying an expensive Samsung steam dryer. The price was lower than anyone else. They had stickers everywhere 0% for 18 months. Yea, finding out that is only if you want to buy it at the regular (higher price). What a deceiving scam. Here I was opening up a new account to get it for the lower price then they told me afterwards that I could not get it at the lower price with the 0% for 18 months. I said ok I have a credit card for 0% for 6 months I will use that instead after the first 90 days of conns. Well my gutt said to go to another store and check out their warranty prices. I went to BEST BUY. I showed them my invoice, they priced MATCHED THE LOWER PRICE OF CONNS, GAVE ME FREE DELIVERY AND GAVE ME A FIVE YEAR INSTEAD OF A 4 YEAR WARRANTY FOR $125.00 LESS than conn's 4 years !! I SAVED ANOTHER $250.00 AND THEY GAVE 0% FOR 18 MONTHS!! I cancelled the conns sell which I never received the dryer of course and they are still calling me today,
sometimes twice a day for another sell.
WHAT A BUNCH OF COMMISSION ###S...
CONN THEM BUT DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM CAUSE THEY
WILL TRY TO CONN YOU! LOSERS...
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conns - worst customer service
- Conn's Home Plus - tvs
- Conn's Home Plus - washer and dryer delivery complaint
- Conn's Home Plus - tv delivered with cracked screen and was not taken out of box during delivery and setup
- Conns Furniture - my brand new refrigerator