Con Edison — street work that has been forgotten
I live on 130th street between Lenox and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd.
there was work being done on the street back in October and the men are finished but they never closed up the hole.
what they left in the street poses a danger to children in the area.
it is taking up valuable parking space. and has otherwise been forgotten by Con Edison.
Please get them to take their stuff and remove it?
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service