Completesavings.co.uk — unauthorised withdrawal from credit card
I have today informed both my card company American Express as well as www.completesavings.co.uk of my indignation that hey have, without authority, been taking £15 each month from my account without my knowledge. I am usually very good as spotting charges that are not familiar but I missed this one and now stand to have given them £105 which I intend to get back.
They are clearly a total rogue company and every attempt will be made to ensure that this is known to a wider audience. I have not called them - a freephone of [protected] is given but will do so. I will also, if necessary pursue this through the small claims court.
More Completesavings.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam