[Resolved] Completesavings.co.ukunauthorised credit card charges

I have just realised that 9 unauthorised payments of £15.00 have been made on my barclaycard to why*completesave.Co. Uk. I accept that I should have looked into this before now but my statement arrives I do glance through and check but obviously not closely enough until today. I looked up completesave.Co. Uk on the website to see that so many people have been conned by them. When I telephoned the number on the website I was told to quote my membership number (i have never had one as I have not signed up to this) , when I explained my complete annoyance to the lady operator she said that I must have agreed to this when using ticket master or train line when using the internet explaining that is to do with online discounts. I am completely flabbergasted that this can happen and this so called company, completesave can get away with exploiting people in such a fraudulent way. I have spoken to barclaycard, I now have the inconvenience of my current card being deactivated and having to wait for a new one. I feel that what has happened to me is complete misuse of the internet, I have gone online to purchase something in good faith and this is the result, I feel quite sickened as I am sure vulnerable people out there would not know how to deal with this situation which is what I suspect these despicable companies are about.

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Jan 12, 2017

Hello Bridget:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot confirm your membership/billing record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,