Complete Savings www.completesavings.co.uk / false advertising and misleading product offered
I have been fooled into thinking that I was going to receive £15 cash back from my online Argos purchase by signing up for a Complete Savings membership. Instead, I have been charged £15 from my account without actually realising who it was that was charging me.
At no point did I see anything in any of there text on sign up that I would be charged £15 per month. It is a very sneaky way of collecting up masses of direct debits to swindle money out of honest people without them even realising what is happening.
I'm very disappointed in a huge company like Argos for allowing them to be even remotely linked to the payment stage/process.
I have asked for my money back from the company, but have yet to receive an email or telephone call back to let me know what is happening.
More Complete Savings www.completesavings.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - wly*completesave
- Wlycompletesave - unauthorised charges
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - payments taken without my authorisation 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - wly complete savings
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Cancelling a monthly payment.