Complete Savings www.completesavings.co.uk / false advertising and misleading product offered

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have been fooled into thinking that I was going to receive £15 cash back from my online Argos purchase by signing up for a Complete Savings membership. Instead, I have been charged £15 from my account without actually realising who it was that was charging me.

At no point did I see anything in any of there text on sign up that I would be charged £15 per month. It is a very sneaky way of collecting up masses of direct debits to swindle money out of honest people without them even realising what is happening.

I'm very disappointed in a huge company like Argos for allowing them to be even remotely linked to the payment stage/process.

I have asked for my money back from the company, but have yet to receive an email or telephone call back to let me know what is happening.

De
Nov 24, 2016

Comments

• Co
      1st of Dec, 2016

Hello Deano:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following the 30 day trial membership period, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,