[Resolved] Complete Savings — scam
I bought some items on line from simplybe before xmas and have had £15 taken from my account by complete savings. Be very careful clicking on this offer as it did not mention a membership fee at first. I was stupid as I didn't read the email sent correctly. I've phoned complete savings and they have said they will cancel my membership and refund the £15 but I don't hold out much hope. I'm contacting my bank to hopefully stop any more money being taken. Be careful as this scam caught me out and always read small print
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Feb 01, 2017
Hello Roo P:
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
I am glad our customer service team was able to assist you. If you have questions or need further assistance, please let me know. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam