[Resolved] Complete Savingsscam

I bought some items on line from simplybe before xmas and have had £15 taken from my account by complete savings. Be very careful clicking on this offer as it did not mention a membership fee at first. I was stupid as I didn't read the email sent correctly. I've phoned complete savings and they have said they will cancel my membership and refund the £15 but I don't hold out much hope. I'm contacting my bank to hopefully stop any more money being taken. Be careful as this scam caught me out and always read small print

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Feb 01, 2017

Hello Roo P:

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I am glad our customer service team was able to assist you. If you have questions or need further assistance, please let me know. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,