[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save — wly completesave.co.uk [protected]
WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud, in part because I had a replacement credit card about a month ago and no longer have online access to previous statements, but also because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped. I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Dec 27, 2018
I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your Complete Savings membership record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam