Complete Save / fraud

United Kingdom

They have taken £15.00 from my bank card for no reason or authorisation from myself or any other family member. I have never heard of the company until i saw my bank staement. my bank have put a stop to any other payments to this company and i will ring them tomorrow to question what is going on and to insist on a repayment of moneys taken. i will also be putting a complaint of fraud to the police.

• Hello Steve

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,