Complete Savings / Complete Savecancel my membership and refund my money!!

S Review updated:

I Just got to know that My account is getting debited 15 dollars every month for few years now.

I have never recognized this situation. my email address was, [protected]@gmail.com and it stoped now.

I want to cancel my membership immediately and want to get refund of my all money.

If you do not cancel my membership and refund my money, I'll accuse this company.

RESOLVED

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Aug 28, 2017

Hello Sora8787:

Our records show that you contacted our customer service centre a few days ago who at that time responded to your query. If you need further assistance, please contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to assist you. In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with some details about Complete Savings.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope your contact with our customer service centre and these details about Complete Savings answers all your questions and resolves your query to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    The Complete Savings team

• Ba
    Barry j murray Feb 03, 2021

iv had money taken out from this too what the hell is it about I don't remember signing up for something like this

Ioana Groza Jan 29, 2021

Did someone get a refund from this cons or solved this problem with them in any reasonable way??!

Ioana Groza Feb 05, 2021

@Ioana Groza Answering my own question in case someone got hooked up in this thing.

After contacting the customer support, via the phone, I managed to get the 3 months refund straight away after the first call.

They promised me to send a refund form within 24h. It didn't happen so I had to make a second call and this time they sent me the form straight away.

Fortunately for me, I never used any of the rewards, bonuses nor cashback, so this was sufficient to get the FULL REFUND BACK

The whole process took maybe around a week or so to get all the money from all the years back to my bank account. 60 payments * £15 = £900 back into my account!! They were more than fair to me...

Can I still call it a scam?

I leave this one to answer yourself.
    Ps : it was a lesson for me and For sure I will be more careful and read all the details before just click “agree”

Ioana Groza Jan 29, 2021

Like others I certainly did not willing sign up for this monthly payment, completesave you need to refund payments that were made to customers who didn't realise what scam it was they were signing upto!!!

I have just checked my credit card and found out that I have been paying £15 a month since beginning of 2016!!! I have paid about 50 payments!!! it is my folt for not checking my credit card statement property I have never, never used the service and I don't remember taking out membership and obviously I had no clue what it was really going on!!!

I will be calling my debit card company to stop any further payments going to this company i’ve already emailed the company above to cancel this and I want a full refund!!
    If this does not stop and I don’t get a full refund, I will be definitely taking this further!!!

• Gu
    guesswho123 Jan 27, 2021

cancel my account. i dont need this kind of service because my bank account is deducted 15 pounds without my consent.

Jo Hargreaves Jan 15, 2021

I have had £15 taken out of my bank account for three months now by complete savings without me realising. This needs refunding immediately - £45 in total and whatever membership this is cancelling immediately. I have never heard of this company and would never sign up for any scheme like this.

• Pa
    Paddy Boyd Jan 06, 2021

I want this cancelled and for you to stop taking £15 pounds out of my account also I want a refund of all the money you have taken out of my account thank you

• Pe
    Perpetual Kumi Dec 30, 2020

Hi
    I just realised about two weeks ago that my account had been debited £15 on Friday 20/11/20 and Monday 21/12/20. I do not recall signing up for this neither did I receive any email. I want my account cancelled and closed immediately upon receiving this complaint. I also need my refund ASAP. I have attached a photo of my account being debited. If this continues, I will take this matter further.

Perpetual Kumi

Comments

• Gi
    Gill Morris Dec 27, 2020

I want to cancel my account I've had 15 pounds taken out of my account with out me knowing what for I did not sign up to anything never heard of this sight I would like this sorted as soon as possible please and I would like a refund as soon as possible I want it cancelled straight away

• Ka
    Katie Dyer Dec 16, 2020

I have requested my £15 to be returned to me and to stop any further unauthorised withdrawals. I have not even had aknowledgement of my email and the only thing I can do to stop it happening again is to cancel my card, just before Christmas!. My banks fraud department advised this company are refunding up to 6 years back to some people .If this was a legitimate service, why would that be the case?

• Ro
    Rob Griffiths Dec 11, 2020

i would like to know why my bank account as been debited £15 to this company, i have never requested to join this website so i would like my cash back. asap

Rebekah Nat Wood Dec 11, 2020

You have taken two payment of £15 despite me requesting cancellation of my contract last month. I would like a refund of the full £30 and my account deleted

Angela maley Dec 10, 2020

I DID NOT EVER give permission for you to unwillingly take out 15 pound a month out of my CHILDRENS money. I am a single parent and think your company has a lot to answer for. I am not working because of COVID so am struggling to male ends meet let alone being able to give my children the Christmas that they deserve. You need to cancel this unauthorized subscription ASAP AND REFUND every penny that you taken from my childrens mouth, without me even knowing. Your company are disgusting and extremely ruthless. I WILL take this further along with everyone else who you have conned into this "unlawful subscription"... I expect to have a reply ASAP.
    Angela Maley

• Je
    Jemma Rebecca Cooper Dec 08, 2020

Please cancel my membership I know I didn't sign up to this and I would like a full refund. Thak you

jemma Cooper

• Ke
    Kelly griffith Dec 04, 2020

I would like refund please I never sign up 2 this and taking £15 ever month out my bank it a lot money when I got kids please send me refund

• Fa
    Fabio Torlasco Oct 22, 2020

I have just realised complete savings have been taking £15 from my account since 25/01/2017 = 44 months = £620.
    Never willingly signed up or got anything in return cancel my subscription and Refund my money!!!

• Pa
    Paulo Diogo Oct 12, 2020

I would like to cancel and refund I didn’t mean to join the programme and I haven’t used it.

• Ge
    George Wilson Callaghan Sep 11, 2020

Just noticed on my bank statement I got charged £15. I emailed twice already to cancel and I've heard nothing back. Cancel this now, cheers.

I’ve had £15.00 and I am very upset about this and would like a refund ASAP

Reuben reeves Aug 01, 2020

@Reuben reeves Also please cancel it

Reuben reeves Aug 01, 2020

@Reuben reeves I have just realised in total you have taken £75 from me with out a single notice I’d like for it to be refunded and cancelled

• St
    stuart100 Oct 09, 2019

please I wish to cancel membership, and get refund if available

J.S.HAMILTON

Maurice Daly Sep 30, 2019

Please cancel my membership and refund all the money taken from my account.
    Maurice daly.

• Sh
    Sharon McKeever Aug 06, 2019

Just had £15.00 debited from my account? Who are these people & why are they doing this? I want it canelled & will be going to my bank tomorrow to cancel it

Jasdeepkaur May 12, 2019

Please cancel my membership and refund my money.

• Je
    Jean Ainsworth Jan 10, 2019

Please cancel my membership and refund my money. I had to google this to find out what this website was and why I had paid it £15! If I had not checked my bank account I would have been paying £15 a month for nothing.This is dishonest fraudulent and a deceptive way of taking advantage of people on line a complete rip off!

Ana Maria Mocănaşu Jul 22, 2018

I Just find out that My account is getting debited £15.
    I have never been in contact with this company and never requested a membership account with you.

I want this membership to be cancelled immediately and all the money you have been taken from my account to be refunded.

If this will not happen immediately I will accuse your company of fraud.
    my name is A Vasile

Angela maley Dec 10, 2020

@Ana Maria Mocănaşu Hello, I've recently had the same problem with this unknown company. Was just wondering if you were refunded or have had to take it further? I would appreciate any advice you could give.

• Fl
    flo1984 Jan 06, 2021

@Angela maley did you solve you issue

Anita Mcduff Mar 11, 2018

I would like to cancel my membership i dont remember signing up for this and certainly can't afford £15 a month.And i won't benefit from this i can cancel within 30 days so you say which i have thankyou

Anita Mcduff Mar 11, 2018

I would like to cancel my membership i dont remember signing up for this & i certainly cant afford to pay out £15 each month it said i can cancel within 30 days which i have my email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch thankyou Anita Mcduff