Comenity Capital Bank C/c Paypal Credit / delta bmla

1 Galesburg, IL, United States Review updated:

I received two letters both dated 07/31/15 from Comenity Capital Bank. I never requested PayPal Credit.

This letter is in response to your recent request to open a PayPal Credit account. Our records show that you requested a PayPal Credit account on 07/21/2015 in connection with a purchase at Delta BMLA.

We regret that we are unable to approve you for the service at this time for the following reason:

Your information was incomplete or inaccurate or the circumstances may have suggested that the purchase was not made by you.

You do not need to respond to this letter. If, however, you have any questions about this service, please contact PayPal Credit at the above address.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Comenity Capital Bank c/o PayPal Credit
PO Box 4415
Timonium. MD 21094

Cs
Aug 4, 2015

Comments

• Da
      7th of Aug, 2015

My name is Dale conaway I have a letter from you sayn that someone has made a purchase under my name when I wasn't around on the date of 07-03-2015 and that it was incomplete or inaccurate I would like someone to contact me so we can resolve this matter again thank you kindly Dale conaway my personal cell number is 1-217-361-4066 thank you sincerely Dale Conaway

• Su
      13th of Aug, 2015

I received the exact same letter today for my brother that was forwarded to my address. He, too, tried to open up an account through Comenity Bank c/o PayPal for a purchase at Delta BMLA. The letter further states that "your information was incomplete or inaccurate or the circumstances may have suggested that the purchase was not made by you." I can 100% verify that he didn't make the inquiry as I have his cremated remains from September, 2014 in an urn on my desk.

• En
      10th of Sep, 2016

I did also receive the same letter. I never applied for a credit card with you people, I know better than that.

5th of Dec, 2017

TODAY 12/5/17 I RECEIVED A LETTER TO MY ADDRESSED TO A FELON FROM YOUR COMPANY . I AM MAILING YOU A LETTER CONCERNING THIS. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MAIL TO KAMIE HARKINS. SHE IS NO SUCH PERSON BY THAT NAME. PLEASE CHECK ARREST RECORDS

• Ca
      13th of Apr, 2018

We received this letter today date 04/08/2018. This letter is in response to your recent request to open a PayPal Credit account. Our records show that your requested to open an account or make purchase using the paypal credit payment method on 03/29/2018.

We have had Fault on our account and will get in touch with the police department about this.