Comenity Bank / commenity bank gouge long-time customers w/ late fees
I have been a loyal customer of JCrew my entire adult life and have turned on many other friends and family to the brand over the years. I have the highest credit score you can get overall, and always pay my entire balance every month. I also make purchases almost monthly.in March 2012, my laptop and luggage was stolen while on a trip on top of a very busy work month, and I missed my JCrew payment by a few days. I immediately paid the balance and asked for late-fee forgiveness, which I was granted.
I am now having marital problems, and my husband and I are separated, causing mayhem in my home and problems with my daughter. I missed the October payment by a few days due to reasonable preoccupations, and was again charged the $25. I paid the balance, then contacted the new credit servicer, Comenity, and requested they credit the charge, explaining my issues, and my history as a customer. They refuse to do it, citing that I was already given a credit in March. Well, I say “so what.” Late fees are for people who abuse credit– I am obviously NOT one of those people, and should be given a break due to my continuous loyalty, regular spending, excellent credit history, etc. However, Comenity are a bunch of inhuman robots, who cannot show a little understanding and compassion, and would rather risk losing a lifelong customer for JCrew than credit a paltry $25.
More Comenity Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Comenity Pay SB Web - they've stolen money from my account 
- Comenity Bank - harassment and lack of information 
- Comenity Capital Bank C/c Paypal Credit - delta bmla 
- Comenity Card Pay - have no idea how they've got my card details 
- Comenity Capital Bank c/o PayPal Credit - jewelry television preferred credit card
- Comenity - Pier 1 candle
- Comenity - Account activation
- Comenity Bank - harassment
- Comenity - Clothing
- Comenity - comenity bank officers/agent/worker/representative