Comcast / Xfinity / billing/breach of contract
I have been a customer with them last 5 years for internet/tv and each time i negotiate a new contract it starts at that price and each month they keep raising price and these shameless poeple have a nerve to say that they do not have to abide by the contract!!!
for exampe i started with 11o$ a month a few years ago and it went up to 148$ a month so i called them recently and brought the deal to 136$ a month a few months ago but then it kept increasing each month to 141$ this month.this has happened several times but i can not remember other instances.
More Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Xfinity - channel 81 ev tv is out of service since tuesday 2-5-2019
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).