Comcast Tuscon AZ / internet

1 Tucson, AZ, United States

I've had nothing but trouble since swicthing over to comcast internet services. It's always done, your techs are lousy, no help at all. The main reason I'm complaining is that Dennis the night supervisor, badge #[protected] is the rudest person, definitely not a helpful customer service rep or people person. I explained the situation that the internet is always down and I started online classes tonight. I told him I was a 100% disabled vet and cant walk or drive. He said he could cares less about that I'm a disabled vet and I have no priority. That's funny because my handicapped sticker lets me go to the front of any line any where. I thought that was rude and unprofessional. He did schedule me for maintenance on Friday, by then I will miss 3 days of school. If your company likes to hire rude people that's on you. But now I shall go to Senator Kyl's office and file a offical complaint. Is there anything your company can offer me in services? Will my internet ever work? I want Dennis fired! Can't someone come out earier.