Comcast - Triple Play / comcast are a bunch of liars and crooks!

Warning! The latest Comcast's ad "Triple Play" is an out right lie. I ordered the service assuming I am getting Digital Cable, Digital Voice, and HS Internet. After 2 missed appointments, they finally made for the installation except the the idiot installer didn't bring a cable card like I requested when I ordered the service. So he installed the Internet and the phone which are working fine. I told him I didn't order a cable box, I ordered a cable card, and I didn't want the cable installed unless it is installed with a cable card like I requested.

I had to call Comcast again for another appointment to install the cable card. After another 2 missed appointment, they finally showed up, he installed the card but picture got worst than it was without the card, and then he finally said that he couldn't install a cable card because I don't have digital cable; I only have basic cable.

Anyway, I don't want to spend any more time on this stupid company. Bottom line, the rep. Comcast are a bunch of liers and crooks. You hear them advertise their "Triple Play", all digital services but in reality it is just a trick to get you to sign up for their lousy service.

Comcast Cable,
Alexandria, VA.

D  8th of Sep, 2007 by
Well as you posted you wanted to get the triple play offer but you only have standard. According to your statement you have basic cable. As you said triple play offers digital service. That being said what are you complaining about. You obviously knew there was a difference you stated them above.

Crooks, maybe; but it does not sound like you were lied to. It simply sounds like you are just over dramatic. I do not agree with the way Comcast does a lot of things but you are obviously one of those people who can not be pleased even when you are aware of the situation.

Comcast / Xfinity Logo Comcast / Xfinity