Comcast - Triple Play / comcast are a bunch of liars and crooks!
Warning! The latest Comcast's ad "Triple Play" is an out right lie. I ordered the service assuming I am getting Digital Cable, Digital Voice, and HS Internet. After 2 missed appointments, they finally made for the installation except the the idiot installer didn't bring a cable card like I requested when I ordered the service. So he installed the Internet and the phone which are working fine. I told him I didn't order a cable box, I ordered a cable card, and I didn't want the cable installed unless it is installed with a cable card like I requested.
I had to call Comcast again for another appointment to install the cable card. After another 2 missed appointment, they finally showed up, he installed the card but picture got worst than it was without the card, and then he finally said that he couldn't install a cable card because I don't have digital cable; I only have basic cable.
Anyway, I don't want to spend any more time on this stupid company. Bottom line, the rep. Comcast are a bunch of liers and crooks. You hear them advertise their "Triple Play", all digital services but in reality it is just a trick to get you to sign up for their lousy service.
More Comcast - Triple Play Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver