Comcast Telephone Service / have a comcastic day!

Just a friendly "review" / comment towards all comcast telephone service customers... Comcast doesn't care about your service issues and the reps that you speak with on the phone definitely could give a @#%@ less about your "dog that died" or you accidentally putting an "extra zero" when you make a payment through your online banking...

If you don't know how to process a payment without entering it wrong yourself, then you shouldn't have a phone in the first place... And we are all about sick and tired of hearing you cry and make excuses about why you haven't paid your bill or why its past due... And then you throw a fit when your service is interrupted for nonpay... Newsflash—this just in—pay your %@#@@ bill... You think calling customer service to cry will do some good, or even sometimes you get tired of the "regular reps" and ask for a supervisor... Well let me tell you this right now—if you yell and scream at a rep or supervisor, more than likely they have you on speaker phone and we are all laughing at your stupid, complaining, crybaby, inbred, backwoods @$$... Go change into your airbrushed tweety bird t-shirt you won at the carnival, and shut your mouth and s**k it up... If you call customer service and think "the customer is always right", you've got a lot to learn!! We do not give a %@$@ now, nor will we give a @%@# if you raise your tone or say a couple "big scary cuss words"... Honestly, deal with it or go to another service provider... We are sick and tired of talking to you!!!... Oh and "thanks for reading my review... Have a comcastic day... !"

Va

Comments

18th of May, 2007

Man that rocks, I work for comcast and you are so right!

• Bo
      10th of Sep, 2007

I was wondering if it is possible to have a call list(ingoing and outgoing) for todays date (9/10/07), e-mailed directly to me at clm.swfla@yahoo.com ???

• Bo
      10th of Sep, 2007

yes or no ??

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter,

Sincerely,
    Bobby Payne

• Li
      2nd of Nov, 2007

If you work for the company I am sure you should know that this is a bad little thing you wrote out here... I see your point and I am not saying you are wrong but this comment could cost you your job this comment gets sent out to the main people of your company and the FCC gets involved because these people you are dissing file a slander complaint and your done... Yes you have a point however you should learn to keep your mouth shut if you value what you have... and it's not always the customers fault that their service got interrupted... you people at comcast mess up and seemingly very often... that's when you tend to get people who are angry and upset when they have been paying their bill and somewhere stuff got screwed up with you guys and not with the customer.

Just remember you have to deal with it it's your job if you don't like it find another one and stop ### about it here.

24th of Jan, 2008

Wow. I suppose Comcast really doesn't care about their customers. I know first hand what kind of apathy goes on in customer service at Comcast because I have my Internet, Phone and Cable through Comcast and I have dealt with losers like Amish while calling regarding valid problems with their faulty equipment and mysterious service outages.

By the way, I'm in the process of switching all of my services to another company that wants my business. I suppose that's $160 less a month comcast will be making. Probably about what Amish makes. Maybe they'll have to lay him off.

• Tr
      12th of Mar, 2008

my problem is that i am a person with medical problems & my phone will not ring in ever since i got my comcast triple play,why?I have m.s. & not only doesn't my lifealert not work nor an i get calls so anyone can check on me.I needed help at times and depend on my phone so please make that reliable 4 me again.I put my faith in this decision to go this way cause of my low income and i thought this was it and still believe it is kinks have to be worked out i know i have confidence in comcast it has been a month now its time o.k.

• St
      4th of Jun, 2008

Well, I do agree with the original comment. I mean, why should some service rep care that I maybe...got my nails done instead of paying the cable bill? They shouldn't care.
    I am a Comcast customer and have been for years. I don't agree with the prices of my service, but in my area that is about the only choice I have.
    I can understand why Amish Wolverine would get tired of hearing everyone's excuses. I hear excuses on why people can't pay their bill for my veterinary services and then they walk out the door and climb into their brand new Tahoe.
    I feel that Amish's comment was a little juvenile, but he/she is venting and that is always good for anyone's stress level.
    Point blank: if you can't pay it...don't use the service.

• Al
      18th of Aug, 2008

My account# is 318-550-5362, My nane is Alondra Courtney: my address is 2944 Regent st. ; Shreveport, La, 71108. I am currently having difficulties with my COMCAST phone service.
    I don't even have a dial tone, I can not contact you all at all, but
    my internet service is up, I need you all help ASAP.
    My business, is done by phone and internet service. Coukd someone please e-mail me and let me know what is going on and fix the matter please.

Alondra Courtney

• D3
      11th of Mar, 2010

Trying to get a human on the phone is next to impossible, not able to email you (yeah right) or connect you to another extention (and they offer phone service). If another company comes into Shreveport I am sooooo out of Comcast, maybe we need a dish, yeah like that idea. My ex works there - should fit right in with this whole situation.

• Sc
      3rd of Oct, 2010

i am gettin charge for a battrey that didnt work in my modem to my phone and internet serves so they made a second trip and charge. we are new to this . and all these taxes it dont make scence iam changing my serv.we have paid more taxes with comcast them i.t.r.n.s.