Comcast / after 14 years with them, they hav totally destroyed any trust in their company.
Reported an outage of both cable TV and internet to Comcast, by 7am on June 4rd. Was told there was NO reported outage in the area and service was scheduled for Thursday, June 5. The technician arrived approx 4:30, determined that the "tap is blown" and he has referred it to maintenance. When we inquired as to how long this will take, we were informed it would by 2 WEEKS. I replied that was unacceptable and asked for a supervisor. Although both the initial person and the "floor supervisor" were pleasant, they were NOT empowered to respond to customer's needs. I was told that a supervisor would call me back immediately, no call has been received, no call from dispatch to inform me that the work order was forwarded to maintenance has taken place, maintenance has not called to schedule the work. Comcast has a unacceptable response to residential service outages. My experience almost two years ago to the day, was very similar, it took them over 3 weeks to resolve the issue and empty promises were made. At that time I was willing to give them another chance, now I have already contacted two competitors for pricing and time to establish new service. The Comcast commercials are fraudulent with empty promises. Stay away from Comcast, after 14 years with them, they have totally destroyed any trust in their company.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage