Comcast / bundle package
I recently changed to the Comcast Bundle package which is now up to 159.00 per month not including any extras such as a HDTV converter . Comcast actually quotes you a price of $149.99 then ask if you want to upgrade your internet service to internet blast and that adds the extra $10.oo. Once you sign the contract you can not delete this service even though it hasn't made any difference in the speed of my computer. Besides this extra $10.00 charege there is a charge monthly for the HDTV converter and digital box of $14.95 now brining the monthly bill up to $175.00 then add on any calls to directory Assistance and tax and once again your cable bill is right back to where you started about $180.00 to $190.00 a month . So think very carefully before you switch. As for me I will wait out my 1 year contract, Cancel all phone services except my cell phone and downgrade to a basic internet speed and basic Cable services .
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"