Comcast / comcast erroneous returned check fee:
Erroneous returned check fee:
I paid my bills I had been last two years via Comcast’s online service with electronic payment. Comcast ended up charging me $30 returned check fee. I have over-draft protection that would cover any funds request without returning. Moreover, my bank confirmed that there had not been any transaction from Comcast and no fund request was ever returned back to Comcast.
When asked Comcast to provide me a written proof of this transaction, Comcast refused the prove the return check and demanded that I provide them a bank statement indicating that the funds were available on that day.
Of course, I do not feel comfortable providing Comcast my personal financial information. But, they refuse to provide me a proof of return check for some reason.
My bank indicated that they have these types of issues with Comcast with other customers as well.
I filed BBB complaint recently, but not sure what else to do.
COMCAST is acting like a BANDIT. Consumers have no protections from these types of service providers.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - "top stories"
- Comcast / Xfinity - property damage 
- Comcast / Xfinity - service installation 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching