Comcast & Credit Protection Association / comcast & credit protection association
I recently checked my credit report and much to my surprise, I have an unpaid $85.00 bill from Comcast listed under collection by Credit Protection Association. I never received a bill, nor did I receive a collection notice. I contacted Comcast and they couldn't find the information. I contacted Credit Protection Association by email and they never responded. I tried contacting them by phone, but could not reach anyone without an account number, which I never received. I disputed the information on my credit report and it came back that they were still trying to collect from me. Had I known I had a bill in the first place I would've paid it. Here I am 6 months later, trying to resolve this and neither company wants my money or is willing to help me pay the debt. It's ridiculous. Unknown to me, Comcast billed me, then sent it to a collection agency. Now the collection agency is unwilling to collect. And over $85.00 I have a negative mark on my credit!!!
More Comcast & Credit Protection Association Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice