Comcast Communications / refund
Terminated my agreement with Comcast on May 12th and turned in all my equipment. On May the 18th Comcast hit my auto account for advance payment of $181.57. I was promised a refund within 4 weeks. Later was questioned about a modem which they already had received. Received a messsage 3 weeks ago with apology stating a refund check would go in the mail immediately. Following week a rep at Comcast told me he would contact someone in the accounting dept. and get me a check in the mail right away. The 3rd week beyond their 4 week deadline I spoke with a supervisor in the Sarasota office who assured me he would get me a check by contacting Atlanta speeding up the process and call me back. I never did receive a callback from him. Now today I'm told that a check was sent out June 25th but had to be cancelled because I never received it. Today I was told they would re-issue a check and I would have it in two weeks. I've been 8 weeks already on a 4 week refund which shouldn't have been deducted from my account in the first place. If the check arrives in two weeks as promised and I have my doubts it will I will have been at the least 10 weeks waiting on a refund check. Counter clerk where I turned in the equipment told me that if I stopped payment Comcast would fine me $50.00 so maybe I can get a $50.00 fine placed on Comcast for their late payment.
More Comcast Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected