Comcast / demanding me to pay $ 49.34 to comcast for services never provided!
I have been harassed by numerous letters from Credit Protection Association, demanding that I pay Comcast $ 49.34, and threatening to report me to the credit bureaus in case I fail to pay. First of all I have no dues payable to Comcast. Secondly, Comcast needs to refund me the installation charges that I paid to them in June 2007 for the Digital Starter Package, which was never provided to me following which I closed my account. They apologized to me over the phone and had promised to refund me the money, but now I am getting letters from Credit Protection Association, on behalf of Comcast, demanding that I pay them $ 49.34. Credit Protection Association is also threatening to report me to the credit bureaus and jeopardize my credit rating, if I fail to pay.
Please advise smb how I can proceed in this matter.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - renewal of service after two year contract.
- Xfinity On Demand - the continuous pop-up of kelly clarkson while I attempt to browse for something worth watching
- Comcast / Xfinity - tv cable service 
- Comcast / Xfinity - reckless driver 
- Comcast / Xfinity - overcharged and service disconnected