Comcast / high speed internet sucks!
We have been trying to get Comcast to repair the service lines to our home in Wrightstown, NJ for two months. We have talked to countless service representatives that have doubled talked, lied and even hung up mid conversation. They only have first names and pass us back and forth from person to person. We have been left on hold while the representative looks for a supervisor for 30 minutes and then they hang up. Two months later we have never spoken to anyone other than a representative. We have had two or three service calls from tecs that say the problem is in the underground wires and they can't fix it. They refer it back to the office for a "senior technician" to deal with. Nothing happens. This is an abuse of their franchise agreement.
One service rep told me if I didn't like their service I could go to another company. We can only get high speed internet from Comcast as DSL does not serve our phone number. Right now I am using dial up.
Comcast internet service in New Jersey [protected]
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Xfinity - channel 81 ev tv is out of service since tuesday 2-5-2019
- Comcast / Xfinity - billing/breach of contract
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program