Comcast / these people are idiots!

I receive my cable TV service through Buckeye Cablesystem in Toledo, Ohio. During the NHL playoffs they have been covering the Versus high def signal with The Golf Channel or so I thought. Come to find out they receive their Versus feeds through Comcast and Comcast is the one responsible. Does anyone have any idea why we are being forced to watch a stupid golf game during the NHL semi-finals. These people are idiots, and unfortunately just try to get a hold of Comcast. You can forget it. They want your money but don't want to hear from you. One thing though, I think all cable providers use the same people to train their service departments because based on what I've read about Comcasts' service department; it can also be said of Buckeye Cablesystem's service department. These people are idiots. No matter how many times or people you contact there you always get a different- wrong answer.

Comments

• St
      20th of May, 2016

Comcast is nothing but idiots. Wrong information all the time. I rely on my phone and internet to be able to do my work from home job and they've already caused me to lose one job and I'm on the verge of losing another. There is no one else in my area I can use. If I listed all of their massive screw ups I'd never be finished writing this. If you are considering comcast for ANY service and there is anyone else available in your area, then avoid comcast. They have some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced, and if you have comcast you will need there customer service because there services constantly screw up. They've sent me broken modems, turned off the wrong services, hung up on me when I call in, added charges to my bills for things that don't exist, told me completely wrong info, and constantly lie. Good friggin luck if you choose comcast.