Comcast Bundle / false advertising

1 MI, United States Review updated:

Comcast is still playing the $100 Cash Back for digital Voice but after you order they say that your vendor does not support the $100 rebate. That is false advertising.
When I write to them they respond with nonsense e-mails that make no sense. They said they were sorry that I found their ad offensive. What does that mean?
I want to join in a class action suit against them for false advertising.

Comments

• Co
      20th of Apr, 2009

Comcast told me that I should have read the disclaimer on the bottom of the ad. I would like to know if anyone can read that? They are liars, cheats and will advertise false statements to trick customers into signing their contracts.

Although to order on the ad it says to call 1-800-Comcast but they told me that they don't give rebates. The third party advertisers do that. Well, actually they don't . It's a trick. Anyone fooled by Comcast false advertising please file a complaint with the Attorney General of your state.

1st of Mar, 2011

i received a new channel lineup guide from comcast in the mail, i called about the new channels listed under my plan and the customer svc rep told me that is not true and that i will continu to receive the channels i am currently receiving.

14th of Dec, 2015

When I signed up for this package I was told that I got channels that I have never been able to access. When I call the CSR tells me yes I should have the channels and calls out a service guy. Then the service guy gets here and sais no they do not have those channels for my tier, and handed me another paper different from the one the CSR sent me. How can they say they offer more channels with a package then local say that it is not part of the tier? That is False Advertising. It would be like buying a car with a V8 then finding out its a 4 banger. I recorded my last call with the CSR saying I should get the channels. So maybe I can get somewhere with the next service guy coming in 2 days.