Comcast / intermittent cable/no service

1 Albany, OR, United States

subscribed to comcast cable tv for $65.00 a month. for the last 8 months, EVERY single day/night, the picture would be "pixeled" and the sound going in and out!! called comcast, they would reset my cable box. "did that help?"
"no" "well we can send someone out to take a look" "will there be a charge?" "yes, $28.00" I always refused. why should I pay you $28.00 more dollars to come out and make sure YOUR product is working properly!!!

So...in January, I had to take a day and a half off of work (unpaid) to have oral surgery. This made my paycheck a little smaller, which is a big deal. i.e. my rent is $630.00 and my paycheck was $636.00. So I decided to not pay comcast for that month but would pay them with my Feb. 15th paycheck. They called me relentlessly and each time I told them I would pay them on the 15th. On Feb. 15th, before 10a.m. my cable was shut-off. THE DAY I SAID I WOULD PAY THEM, THEY SHUT ME OFF!! So I called them and told them to come get their equipment!
Which they did. I was so angry that I did not pay them on the 15th because they are such greedy ******, and the fact that for 8 months the quality of their product was **** and wouldn't fix it, so I feel I don't owe them a dime!!!
Sincerely,