Columbia House DVD / Unauthorized withdrawal!
I closed my account ([protected]) and paid 109.34 to Columbia house and picked four movies out did not even get my fifth one. On 11/5/07 they withdrew the amount. On 11/06/07 they withdrew 94.76 more dollars from my account. This cost me 30.00 dollars for my account going under because your company took iton there selfs to take money out with out my authorizing it. I still have not got the 94 dollars sent back to my account and you need to get people you can understand to talk on your phones. I still want reimburse for the 30.00 dollars plus the 94.76 you cost me. Contacting better business bureau and never doing anymore business with the company!
More Columbia House DVD Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia House - This company is a SCAM! 
- Columbia House DVD - Not able to cancel membership 
- Takhar Group / Columbia House - Unknown Debt Collection 
- Columbia House - www.columbiahouse.com - The biggest scam there is! 
- Columbia House DVD Club - Should be investigated for criminal fraud 
- Columbia House / Edge Line Ventures - Being charged for dvd that i did not receive
- DBI Columbia House - Lied about nonexistent order
- Columbiahouse.com - Was tricked into a Columbia House membership, which still haunts me four years late 
- Columbia House - I did not order what they said I did 
- Columbia House - Bad service