Columbia House DVD / Unauthorized withdrawal!

1 307 8 th st.Park Hills, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 573 218-4666

I closed my account ([protected]) and paid 109.34 to Columbia house and picked four movies out did not even get my fifth one. On 11/5/07 they withdrew the amount. On 11/06/07 they withdrew 94.76 more dollars from my account. This cost me 30.00 dollars for my account going under because your company took iton there selfs to take money out with out my authorizing it. I still have not got the 94 dollars sent back to my account and you need to get people you can understand to talk on your phones. I still want reimburse for the 30.00 dollars plus the 94.76 you cost me. Contacting better business bureau and never doing anymore business with the company!

Comments

• Su
      29th of Nov, 2007

Just a few suggestions for you. Go to your bank and have them issue a "chargeback" for the $94 charge. During this process you can tell them that the only reason your account was over drawn was due to the unauthorized debit on your account they should reimburse you for any overdraft fees if they are a good bank.

Then by all means contact the BBB and the local Attorney Gen office in their area, this will just show your bank that you are trying even harder to come to an agreement with them. If you need a working number for a LIVE person at Columbia House I finally found one today (after asking for 2 months for one) it's 1-888-467-7404.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays.