Columbia House DVD Club — Should be investigated for criminal fraud
This is in regard to my experience with Columbia House DVD club. According to its membership rules, you must purchase 4 DVD's in order to retain its promotional price on 6 DVD's purchased at the onset of membership. When you finally select to purchase the 4th DVD to meet your membership obligation, mysterious shipping delays and backlogs begin to emerge and contacts with Columbia House become next to impossible. It is my considered assessment that Columbia House DVD club is very little more than a scam operation and should be investigated for criminal fraud.
More Columbia House DVD Club Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia House - This company is a SCAM!
- Columbia House DVD - Not able to cancel membership
- Takhar Group / Columbia House - Unknown Debt Collection
- Columbia House - www.columbiahouse.com - The biggest scam there is!
- Columbia House DVD Club - Keep taking money out of my account
- Columbia House - Bad service
- Columbia House DVD - Unauthorized withdrawal!
- COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD SCAM - Ridiculous!
- Columbia House & TLG GREATFN(Trilegiant Incorporated) - deceptive selling practices
- ColumbiahouseDVDclub.com - Scam and cheating!