Columbia House — This company is a SCAM!
In 2004, a minor in my home ordered these in my name. Upon receipt I called and informed them of this. They sent me a return address label for the "Intro Package" and the 2 Director Selections that had been shipped in the meantime. I returned all the DVD's and never heard another word. Until now.
This past week I got a letter from a collection agency. Columbia House turned me in for not having "filled my obligation." First off, it wasn't mine to fill, it was fraud. Secondly, I returned the DVD's to them AT THEIR EXPENSE. Not to mention, it's been 3yrs! This is INSANE!
Then, try to call a customer service number and speak to a HUMAN. They don't exist. It's all recordings. Even their corporate line is. This company is a SCAM!!!
More Columbia House Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia House DVD - Not able to cancel membership
- Takhar Group / Columbia House - Unknown Debt Collection
- Columbia House - www.columbiahouse.com - The biggest scam there is!
- Columbia House DVD Club - Should be investigated for criminal fraud
- Columbia House DVD Club - Keep taking money out of my account
- Columbia House - Bad service
- Columbia House DVD - Unauthorized withdrawal!
- COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD SCAM - Ridiculous!
- Columbia House & TLG GREATFN(Trilegiant Incorporated) - deceptive selling practices
- ColumbiahouseDVDclub.com - Scam and cheating!